Re: Short Shifters for VR6

> Anyone have the NeuSpeed or similar short shifter kit? Any comments or suggestions?

Like almost ALL the other mods I have on my car-  it was there when I
bought it, but again, I was around when it was put in (well, not there,
but I saw the car the day before, and the day after).

IMO, it's WELL worth the cost, though now, I think Todd of Air & Water
sells almost the same thing for like 1/2 price.  Yout won't need the
factory piece anyways-  trust me, you'll never put it in again.  The
throws are cut down considerably, and though I didn't get to drive the
car much before it was put in, my friend said it made him miss a whole
lot less shifts.  It used to still feel  long to me ( I had a mustang,
with a T-5 and a short shifter-  talk about SHORT shifter!), though
after having driven a rental in stick for 2 months (while this car was
being fixed) I truly realized how short this shifter is.  It feels like
the factory throw is cut by about half or so.

> P.S. How long was the installation process?

I'm not too sure on that one, though I remember my friend waited for the
car.  I think it was like 3 or so hours to do it, on a lift, as he had
it done for him.  I don't remember the cost, but I can ask him tonight,
if you really want to know.

If you do get it, I'll bet you'll really like it!

- -Dave