Re: Pennsylvania Kicks ass

On Jan 13,  5:48pm, Chris Warren wrote:
> Hummm,  last time I was in CA I don't remember people moving out of the
> left lane much, except for me (habit, good habit).

Uhm, did you come up behind me?  Can you give my license plate number?
I cannot control what other drivers do, only how *I* drive.

- --
John A. Kilpatrick                                Systems Administrator
kilpatri@mti.sgi.com                  Silicon Graphics Inc., MIPS Group
Work: (650) 933-4387                              Pager: (650) 428-6218
                "Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind..."