rear fog

Hey Patrick, or anyone else with this experience,
Could you tell me since you ran another wire from the switch which hole in
the plug for the switch did you put your new wire for the rear fog?  Mine
has blank spots in the plug at #'s 12, 10, 8, 3. I would like to finish
this and when we used a volt meter no wires at the back became activated.
I had already ran a wire from the rear fog to the multi-connector (per
Timmons V W) but I think I will have to run a wire from the switch.
SUCKING!  any help would be great.
please feel free to e-mail directly if you like.
Thanks in advance.
TOFER
tofer@foxinternet.net
'97 GT
Euroswitch

> From: Patrick Sherman <psherman@bigfoot.com>
> To: 'tofer@foxinternet.net'
> Subject: RE: NW getogether
> Date: Saturday, January 03, 1998 7:52 PM
>
> 		I just did the rear fog btw.. Where are you at Seattle? I did the euro
2nd day I had the car.. Both Easy Mods..