RE: ZerCup Spoiler

<<<<<
Anyone done "Chris's" ZerCup Spoiler? I am waiting for them to be back in
stock. Just wondering if there are any impressions on it?

i liked it.  i got mine when he was making the move from Minnesota to
Louisville. the only thing different from the other lip spoilers is that
Chris's spoiler didn't go all the way back on the spoiler, it stopped about
3-4" from the leading end of the wheel well.  it goes on real easily, using
factory mount holes.  I don't know if he's got his car on the Web still but
last i recall he was at http://www.smu.edu/~pmeadows/cup.html.  i have
picture's of my 95 GLX with it on, but have to get them scanned.  the best
thing is it give the GLX a whole new look.  One thing to get would be the
support rods which would give a race ready look.  A word of caution if your
car is lowered, watch out for steep driveway and snow.  also watch out for
small animals, a little rabbit got decapitated (on accident, at night) by
the spoiler with no damage done(to the spoiler).

don