Re: Opinions on Nitto Extreme's

Heya dude...I have pirelli P700Z's and absolutely LOVE them.  They handle
great in both dry and rain.  Don't get Nitto's. I hear they are nice and soft
at first but get progressively harder as they wear.  Hey!  Where is the link
to my webpage from yours????? ;)

Mark Radelow
VW Jetta Homepage
http://jetta.aosi.net