Re: ZerCup Spoiler

> Anyone done "Chris's" ZerCup Spoiler? I am waiting for them to be back in stock. Just wondering if there are any impressions on it?

I have one, and I like it.  It is sturdy, cheap, simple to install, and
has a nice texture just like the stock lower body pieces.  I did not
install those 2 bolts that you commonly see with those Eurospean
splitters, and I still don't have any spoiler support problems.

If Chris brings these back to market, I would have a couple of teensie
suggestions.  First, try to place the mounting holes in the same place
that the stock spoiler mounts to the "undertray", to utilize the same
attachment points.  Second, countersinking the holes was a great idea;
this time countersink the holes on both halves of the spoiler on the
SAME side.

Overall, good buy!!
- --
John Zydell
01/96 black Jetta GLX 5-speed
Autothority Chip, K&N drop-in, Mobil 1 motor oil, euro switch,
Turn2 motormount, Zer Cup spoiler, 35% tinted windows,
tinted side marker lights, tinted fog light covers