Re: Pennsylvania Kicks ass

On Jan 10, 11:44am, George Achorn wrote:
> So to all of you (most likely not on the list) who like to sit in
> the left lane and set the pace that no one is allowed to beat. Screw you,
> and hopefully you can learn your lesson when the PA state trooper is
> writing you a ticket.

Such anger!  Have you discussed this with your therapist?

I dunno about PA (never been there), but in CA (where, as Johnny Carson put it,
we change tires at 55) there aren't "left lane lurkers" - the left lane is the
fast lane.  If someone behind you wants to pass, you pull to the right and let
him.  But the left lane as a passing-only lane?  Believe me, weaving in and out
of traffic is a LOT more dangerous than just getting in the fast lane and going
at the 75-80mph that it runs at.  (At least here in the Bay Area.)  And if you
dangerously are changing lanes alot, believe me the chippies are happy to pull
your ass over.

- --
John A. Kilpatrick                                Systems Administrator
kilpatri@mti.sgi.com                  Silicon Graphics Inc., MIPS Group
Work: (650) 933-4387                              Pager: (650) 428-6218
                "Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind..."