Re: custom double lights, from what?

Jim,
  Does the Jetta with the BMW lights happen to be a Jetta III with a
checkered graphic on the side and rear?  If so, I is mine, or else a copy
of mine, since I live in San Diego.  The headlights are from the e-36
bmw, the newer 3 series cars, and the lighting is phenomenally better
than stock.  In conjunction with the Euro headlight switch and all of the
jumpers, being able to have fogs, lows, and highs really lights up the
road.  I don't have any net pictures available yet, but hope to have a
web page set up for the business by early Feb.  I could snail mail you
some pics if you want.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components