Re: Pennsylvania Kicks ass

On Jan 10, 11:06am, Holland J. Phillips wrote:
> We've had a basic law that states "Slower Traffic Keep Right" for a long
> time, but the CHP rarely, if ever, enforces it.  This form of civil
> disobedience infuriates the hell out of me - every time I have to change
> into a right hand lane to blow by some mindless, anti social,
> inconsiderate, self righteous moron, cruising at 63 MPH in the left lane,
> I start having visions of LAWS rockets, 20MM grill mounted canons, Uzi's,
> hand grenades, etc., etc.
>-- End of excerpt from Holland J. Phillips

When I'm in the left lane, if someone is coming up behind me and it's clear
enough, I pull to the right.  Simple enough.  And if I come up behind someone
who isn't being as considerate, I have a horn, brights, and finger gestures.
 Usually gets the message across. :-)

- --
John A. Kilpatrick                                Systems Administrator
kilpatri@mti.sgi.com                  Silicon Graphics Inc., MIPS Group
Work: (650) 933-4387                              Pager: (650) 428-6218
                "Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind..."