Re: '96 GLS Automatic - '94 GLX VR6 comparo

George Achorn wrote:
> They leant me a '96 Jetta GLS automatic [...]
>
> Sunroof: [...]  When I
> would put it in tilt position, the inner sunroof cover would not
> automatically slide back about 2 inches to allow ventilation if closed.

  Does your Corrado do that?  As Arthur pointed out, the shade has
  vents in it, so you don't need to open it.

> Are
> the newer GLXs and GTIs like this? That kind of sucks, I wonder how hard it
> would be to anti retrofit that function into a newer one.

  Personally, I would rather do it manually than have
  YET another set of gears/belt/motor/switches just to open that shade.

- --
Andy Nguyen \ aqn@tivoli.com \ Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX \ 512.436.8229
        Ave, XTela, morituri te salutamus.