Nightshade Tint Paint

Just got my Nightshades from Wally....thanks again big guy!

Wondering if anyone who has used it would share their
application tips.  How many coats are needed for coverage?

I'm tinting the covers I've got for the turn/dummy/fog
assembly and the side blinkers.  I'll be sure to leave clear
circles over the fogs as to not reduce their effectiveness.
Do I need to prep the surface of the blinkers and covers or
should I just wash 'em, dry 'em, mask 'em, and start spraying?

Any tint paint tips appreciated.

Cheers,

Jeff Newton
97 GLX