Re: Garrett vs. Stock vs. P-Chip

I think that you guys need to grow-up.  I have had both the P-chip &
Q-chip and I feel that the Q-chip out performs the Q-chip by such a
small margin that it really dosen't mattter.  The VR6 very little room
for improvment other than fuel milage by just a chip alone.  As far as
the 2.0L (4), a chip can change alot.  I'm sure the Garrett G-chip is a
good chip however, you have to look at the test results close to see how
the test where run and under what conditions.

Regards,
Chris