Re: The Cone...the one in the airbox...

Hi Jeff -

The last time I was at the dyno I tried runs with and without the cone
inside the airbox.  There were only a couple of each runs and the numbers
were within about 1hp of each other across the rev band, which is well
within the margin of measurement error.  So essentially it was a wash.
FWIW, the numbers registered about 1HP more without the cone...

Cheers,
- - Bob T.
  '96 GTI VR6