Performance Car Magazine Tire/Wheel Comparo

Hi All,
	At Borders last night I saw the new Performance Car Magazine. There is a
comparison test done on an A3 GTI. Stock size 15" rims, 16" and 17" wheel
tire setups were tested and reviewed. I was in a hurry and low on bucks, so
unable to sit down and read the article, but if anyone is looking for a
comparison of the setups there it is. Incidentally I do not know which
issue it was, but a quick look to the table of contents of the issue will
tell you if you have the right iss.
	Later-G

'93 Corrado SLC
'94 Jetta GLX

Used Parts Wanted:
	A3 Jetta Tail Lights (untinted)
	Golf/Jetta K2 Golf Ball Shiftknob
	'94 or '95 GLX Leather Seating and Door Panels
	VW Roofrack (Brushed Aluminum Finish not Black Finish)
	VW Ski Attachment and 2 VW Bike Attachments