Future VR6 Engine Specs

Hi All,
	I picked up the new issue of VW Audi Car from the local Borders and, among
other things, in the front are listed some probable specs of the new VR6
that will most likely be developed. They surmise that looking at the W12
engine at Tokyo, the VR6 will come with a four valve head developing 200hp
or more, depending on whether variable intake from the WR12 will also be
incorporated.
	So, when one of you guys totals your new GTI VR6 or Super Beetle, let me
know, cause I want to retrofit one of these beasts into my Corrado. Later-G

Used Parts Wanted:
	A3 Jetta Tail Lights (untinted)
	Golf/Jetta K2 Golf Ball Shiftknob
	'94 or '95 GLX Leather Seating and Door Panels
	VW Roofrack (Brushed Aluminum Finish not Black Finish)
	VW Ski Attachment and 2 VW Bike Attachments