Sidemarkers

I had some Euro Sidemarkers added about 3 months ago, I bought them from
ABD. I also got the lower wattage bulb because they are on with the running
lights. I noticed awhile ago they don't blink with the signals. The shop I
had put them in, said, "They can't do both, you need a special bulb".. I am
thinking wtf.. Why can't you just wire them to the front turnsignals? Then
I thought maybe that would make the front's not blink also.. Ideas?

(\X/)Patrick Sherman			psherman@bigfoot.com(\X/)
97 Vento VR6 / Tornado Red / 10K
"Zzzzzzzz"