Re: Good Dealer Story! (for a change)

In a message dated 97-12-31 17:17:25 EST, Jeff Newton wrote:

> Well my wife just got home from the dealer.  Our 97 GLX was in for its
>  first servicing.

Well, well, well.  How many of us would like to make the trip up to Vancouver?
We could caravan?  Anyway, maybe I should leave now for my 5k service since I
currently have 3k and when I get there (leaving from Connecticut), I'll
probably have more than 6k on the car.  When I get home, I'll have 8 or 9k and
then should turn around and head back for the 10k.

Anyway, congrats on the great service and hope that my 5k service goes
anywhere close to that.  I'll get the dealers (in Vancouver) phone number for
my dealer to call when they can't do what I ask.  Congrats.

Chuck Marshall
'98 GLX
Black with Black Leather
Bose