radar detector preferences?

ok my radar detector is a little old.
it's only a two band (X and K) and was prettly much useless
in the neighboring state of LA, and while i know the highway
patrol here in TX uses K band, i'm not sure if anyone here is
using Ka band...

does anyone have any recommendations on a GOOD tri-band
radar detector? i'd like something reeeealllly sensitive to the
K and Ka bands and weeds out the useless X band if possible.
laser detection would be an added bonus... but realistically if
they've got laser they can get you in like two seconds so just
knowing they're shooting at you doesn't help. you're gonna find
out when you see the flashing lights anyway!

BTW- breakin period is officially over :) i've got like 2300 miles now.
was playing with a Q45 today.... we weren't racing- i still had *plenty*
of pull left- but we were both going zoooom! like 100-125 most of the
way. first i let him lead for like ahundred miles or so and i followed
at a safe distance figuring he could take any radar action and i'd go
scott free- but then i smoked by him and for another hundred miles he
followed... i didn't get the impression he was struggling to keep up-
what's under these guys hoods? anyway i'm sure my money to power
ratio is much better.... as well as my money to driver satisfaction ratio
to boot. screw luxury.
real nice guy, though (older gentleman) when i exited i waved through
my 'roof (i love doing that) and he waved/smiled...

oh what's better than waving is when you want to flip off some asshole
and the sunroof's closed and he's watching- deliberately opening up
sunroof- flipping off- closing sunroof.
ooooo that makes em so mad!

spank me hard- REAL hard