Re: radar detector preferences?

zeek the geek,

from what car magazines say after they've conducted their tests, they
unanomously give two thumbs up for the Valentine One radar detector.  I
believe the Valentine has won by a landslide for two or three years
running.  This particular model has a few features other radar detectors
do not have such as a LCD display which shows the number of speed
detecting equipment out there and from which direction that said
detecting device is coming from via arrows on the radar detector.  Two
models are offered of which one model distinguishes itself from the
other by having laser sensing capability.  The only drawback of the
Valentine One radar detector is the price tag, $399.00 w/ Laser and
$329.00 w/out Laser.  A concealed display module is also available for
$69.00.  By the way, the Q45 which you convoyed with has a V-8 under the
hood, I'm positive that it's over 4.0 liters putting out over 250 hp.

Hope this helps,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX

P.S.  Anyone out there have any actual personal experience with the
Valentine One.