Re: Schrick VG/268 Impressions

Hey everyone...I spend the day at Velocity looking at Dyno Charts...I have
decided on a TT260/Schrick VG combo....Mainly for two reasons:
1.  The power difference between the 260 and 268 is non-existant below 6500rpm.
I don't rev above 6500 rpm.
2.  With a VG, the Schrick will make better power under 4k with the 260 than with
the 268.

The price I heard on the VG/268 combo comes out to about 1800 American Dollars
The VSR is supposidly worse up high and is no longer made...See you all later
fellow GLXer's!

Mark Radelow