Re: Suspension is in!!!!

Jeff,

I was glad to see you're e-mail.  I've got a 95 with the 4X4 look...50K
and those damm GA's are still won't wear out.

I've just ordered Bilstien HD shocks and Neuspeed sof-sport springs from
Velocity out here in L.A.  Today I got a call from them telling me that
the springs are now back ordered till mid-march.  They have the sport
lowering springs and say I can have them instead if I wanted.

It seems like you really like the set-up you have now.  What I need to
know is are you driving you're car different now with respect to
driveways, speed bumps, etc.  My wife drives our GLX more than I do, so
the suspension can't be boy racer low or rock hard.  I know the newer
GLX's had lower suspension to start with, and ours were the high water
versions, so I guess lowering would'nt hurt much.  I just don't want to
pay for a new air dam and kidney transplants in a few months. :-)

Thanks for any info!

Steve Harris
95 GLX
Fullerton  CA