Re: [gti-vr6] Fog light replacement [offtopic]

At 5:32 PM -0600 2/24/98, S. Joseph Mann wrote:
>Ok, so I'm dyslexic.
>
>Are you slammin Texas, BOY!?  Excuse us gentlemen, me Khan goona step out
>back....

Nono, by all means-- I meant you can have Texas, as you are apparently
quite emotional over the topic. I wouldn't want to step between a man and
his Texas.

I'm not slamming Texas, just simply pointing out that there's plenty of it
for you because I wouldn't touch it with a 3000 mile pole (which is quite
nicely enough just about that far away from me).

- -Khan