Re: [gti-vr6] Fog light replacement

Open the hood, reach down behind the bumper and twist off the lock ring.
Under there is a little metal clip that hold the bulb in, just release it
(should be obvious how to), and disconnect power lead. Remember not to
touch the bulbs. Putting them back together is little more tricky, as it's
kind of tough to get the grip required to twist the lock ring back on.
Takes a whole 20 minutes to change both with the exception of the
struggling to get the right side lock ring back on.

What are you installing in the place of the stock bulb? I put in 100W and
have had no problems with heat, but the brightness really didn't increase
much, in my opinion.

Josh
xjosh@one.net