RE: New 2 list

Are we getting into mileage competitions? Does mine count?
Got my '94 GLX 1/1/97 w/52,000 on the clock. As of 1/1/98, had 83,000. 31K
in 8 months! It has just under 88K right now!
Incidentally, does anyone know of anything I should be worried about at this
point in time? I've been very, very paranoid ever since someone mentioned
spinning a bearing...  :-(   also, I have something like 4000 miles of
warranty left, so I'd like to take care of everything now!!