Ram Air?

Hey guys has anyone ever though of making some sort of ramair system for
the intake...(such as on the SR-71).  Not that it makes much pressure,
but a little bit never hurts...The basic principle for a ramjet is that
by shaping the intake a certain way you can actually increase the air
velocity and pressure (going from a large intake to a small
tubing)...anyone know anything about this?  The reason I ask is because
me and a couple of buddies are gonna be working on cold air intakes for
the VR6 over the next few weeks (8v engines too!).  We have the OBDII
computer program so we will be able to measure air intake temp and
volume....Plus pressure.

Mark