New 2 list

Hey VW enthus,

New to this fantastic list. Glad I found it !!

Anyway I have 97 GLX w/ 31k (80% highway). (I know !!). I drove it from:

Wash,DC (extensive communting: 30 miles one way)
Wash,DC <-> Detroit (several times)
Wash,DC <-> New York
Wash,DC -> Dallas
Dallas <-> Austin (at least once a month)
Dallas <-> Mississippi
Dallas <-> ?

As you can tell I love driving my VW. When I first bought my VW, I
bought a used (2-months) 24-adj. SPAX suspension system (springs,
struts and shocks) from a friend of mine. WOW ! I thought the stock
susp. handled well. Now I'm ready for some other mods. I've a read
about mods. from the list and I can't wait to spend some money (NOT!).

Firstly, I looking for a good VW shop in the Dallas/FT. Worth area so
I can get started.

Secondly, Does anyone have a good recommendations/resources to get me
started ?

Thks in advance !!

jimi
97 GLX w/ Spax (for now..)