Suspension is in!!!!

Hello all...

  Just wanted to drop a line to everyone about my suspension.  I just
put it in this past weekend and I am in heaven!!   I have a 95 glx with
the 4x4 susp. ( or had:-)  Anyway I put in the Bilstein sports ( non-
neuspeed) and Neuspeed sport lowering springs.  All I can say is wow.
My car has been transformed into a true driving pleasure.  Dropped it
about 2 1/4 in the front and 1 1/2 in the rear.  Nice and level with a
real aggresive stance.  The ride is firm yet supple and handled the
bumps very well.  Acceleration is much smoother and braking as well due
to the loss of the squat and dive syndrome of the stock suspension.  The
install was very easy.  I did with a friend who works at a shop so we
used the lift on the weekend.  I have done 3 other full suspensions on
my od cars and this was by far the easiest, probably because of the
relative new age of the car.  I also put the Autotech front stress bar
on which made a big improvement on the turn in response and looks nice
as well.  Now all I need is some new tires and it will be perfect( still
running stock GA's with 52k on them.  I figure they are stock, but I
bought the car with 42k on it.)  RE71's are on the way!!!  Remember my
satisfaction with this setup is my own opinion, but I would definately
highly recommend it.  Anyone in MA who is thinking about a suspension is
more than welcome to try it out, just drop me line.  Sorry for the
length of this but I figured you would all enjoy my impressions.

     Driving with a big ol' smile....

  				best,

					jeff E.

	95 Vento VR6 -- > Euroswitch w/ rear fog, tint, Aluminum door lock
knobs, 8mm plug wires, tinted markers, K&N drop in, " eyebrows",
bilstein/ Neuspeed susp, Autotech stressbar, killer stereo, clifford,
210A's, and much more to come.....   :-)