Re: VW Warranty covers Carpet?

Just a quick clarification. Are you talking about your carpets or you
floor mats? I just want to be sure of where this conversation is going.
Because as we mentioned a couple weeks ago, the VW mats totally suck, and
if that is your problem, then my car is going straight to the shop.

By the way, speaking of floor mats, has anyone seen black floor mats with
a VR6 red embroider?

Thanks.
Hakan.