Re: off-topic--quick h*lp w/ used A2

>What advice can anyone give me for possible problems in A2 cars.  Right
>now I've found an 89 Wolfsburg GLI w/ high miles, and a few Jetta GLs.

Hey! Where do you live? That 89 GLI Wolfsburg could be my olf ride! I traded
it in for the GTI-VR6 about a year and a half ago. It was that cool Dark
blue/ purple color. If it's my car, BUY IT! It was in great shape.

I'm trying to think of some other distinguishing characteristics it
had.....hmmm....

Before I traded it in, I put a new fuel pump in, new front struts, two new
headlight assemblies, and tons of other small stuff. That would be funny if
that was my old car......

Lemme know what you know about it, eh? When I gave her up she had 124k on
the odo.