Re: HELP! Lights out! (WAS:Re: document how to remove the AC panel)

Did you by chance touch the metal contacts around the fan switch?  I saw
that after I took of the panel and thought...Holy shit - glad I didn't hit
that!  I'm sure you have checked all of your fuses but some of those are
hard to see if they actually blew.  Good luck!
TOFER
tofer@foxinternet.net
'97 Jetta GT Black
Euroswitch, Rear Fog Light, Mud Guards
FLY BOEING - Building the Future of Flight!