Re: missing the rocker switch for lock/unlock doors

Khan, I think it was added in 96.

I would like to add this switch to my 95.  Has anyone out there done this
before??  Does anybody know if the wiring harness it already in the 95s?  i.e.
do we just need to add a switch?

Don, if you have any knowledge of this switch, and wiring in the 95's I would
greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Joe