Fog light bulbs

Hey,
Have any of you guys upgraded your fog light bulbs?  In my past I have
normally installed ion-crystal bulbs with a wattage of 85 WATTS (H-3).  My
question is ... Have any of you increased the wattage in your lights, if so
have there been any side effects?  GOOD or BAD?  I would like to upgrade
them and I know that the stock wattage is 55 watts and I would rather not
burn or melt something since they sit in the bumper with less air exposure,
even though the overall increase is not that large.  Any thoughts would be
appreciated.
Thank you,

TOFER
tofer@foxinternet.net
'97 Jetta GT Black
Euroswitch, Rear Fog Light, Mud Guards, (AIRcondition mod)
FLY BOEING - Building the Future of Flight!