RiceBurner Sightings for the Week Of Feburary 15th

This week was very high in RiceBurner Sightings and Stop Light Racings..

1) It seems there is a club called "RiceBurners" now. I have seen 2
eclipses, 2 acuras, 3 Nissan Sentras, all with RiceBurner(Car Number/Member
Number Inserted here). RiceBurner1 to Riceburner24.. Really Dude? Is all I
can say

2) Geo Storm, with 3 Sets of Piaa/Catz Lighting with Purple Headlights and
a Huge GT Sticker on the rear window   (He had the heart of a stop light
racer, just not the right car)

3) Red Nissan Stanza with a Yellow TYPE-R Sticker across the hood, a Yellow
Calvin Sticker on, A) Gas Tank Lid, B) On Trunk, C) on both rear door
windows (Raced, and he lost.. Duh)

4) Audi A4 1.8T (Yellowish Color) I don't know if this would constitue for
a RB but it had a Type-R4 Sticker on the hood.. What a waste in my opinion

5) 89 Civic Hatchback Si with a Fuba Antenna on the rear Roof and Front of
the sunroof (Dual Fubas), The Powered by Honda Sticker on rear bumper,