Re: My point of view on this SE-R debate

Terry,
The list seems to be a good venting tool for you.  My only point is that
the SE-R guys should have nothing to debate with us.  You are right the
GlX and the SE-R are Apples and Oranges compared to each other.  Just
like my 97 BMW318ti Club Sport.  It doesn't have the power of the VR6
but is handles much better.  Same applies with my BMW if you put a
supercharger in that it would (the one that I am looking at) will put
the car at about 235h at the fly.  So Don't take any thing on this list
personally man, many of us are in the same boat.  Just havin fun with ya
all.

Bryan Billings