Re: Suspension Springs etc. etc. etc.

What's so good about Spax besides the looks?....well let's see:
Several list members have switched to Spax springs (Mike Bigus).)from NS/H&R
etc.. because the supposedly control body roll better.  I have not experienced
this firsthand so i can't say.

IMO,  it's a REALLY good all around setup,...the ride is very comfortable (at
least on soft) and the handling is awesome...or at least as awesome as a nose
heavy front driver can get.

The rear Spax units are height adjustable...a definite plus if you own larger
aftermarket wheels and/or if you don't feel that it's low enough.  BTW...I
have never gotten my car to bottom and even on some of the worst roads (Newark
,NJ)outside of this year's Camel Trophy.  If my cars shocks don't blow for
another...let's say 40k  then no one can say that they blow easily.  There are
several list members who have had the Spax for a while w/ no problems.

They're fairly inexpensive.

They're adjustable...ok,ok so are Koni's.

They are by no means "the best"....The best" is an opinion.  Fit and finish of
the shocks is shit.  Mine look like they spray painted by a 5 year old..runs
and all. My rears had surface rust on the threads out of the box!!  The shock
mount on one of my rear shocks was not all the way in...I had to hammer it
into place.  Other than these "minor" complaints I'm very happy I went with
this setup, and would recommend it to others on the list.

Steve K.