Re: Suspension Springs etc. etc. etc.

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Mark Klaus Radelow wrote:

> dloaded; I will be more considerate in the future.  So...Does anyone out
> there who HAS the Spax setup want to tell me what is so good about it
> beside the looks?  Just curious :)
>
> Mark Radelow

Well, there is the looks, of course.  Then you've got speed with which
they take a set in a corner(vs.progressives).  Last, but not least, it is
a strut/spring combo put together by the manufacturer, not an aftermarket
supplier.  I would think that this last statement shows that they were
engineered to work well together for the VR6 car application.

- -Dave