Suspension Springs etc. etc. etc.

Guys, my point to that post is that we all have lots of different setups
and no "one" is perfect.  They all have their advantages and
disadvantages.  I just think that if you are going to say your system is
"best" "good" or "better" give some reasons.  They can be personal
reasons (aka looks) or whatever.  But if people are truly to learn stuff
from this list we should make some effort to point out what we like and
don't like about a certain mod (myself included and most of you already
do).  Also, sorry for the frivolous emails....I understand that some of
you have very slow connects and it takes time to get your emails
dloaded; I will be more considerate in the future.  So...Does anyone out
there who HAS the Spax setup want to tell me what is so good about it
beside the looks?  Just curious :)

Mark Radelow