Re: G11 vs. G12

Look at the white plastic container behind the battery sort of bolted next
to the driver side strut bushing.  It's the resivor (spl: I have no idea
how to spell "resivor" and the sucky Netscape spell checker can't either,
oh well) for the coolant system.  You should be able to easily see what
color your coolant is.