Re: G11 vs. G12

Hey folks,
I checked with my dealer on this. Of course they say whatever was put in
there from the factory, blue, green, red, pink, grey, purple, whatever is
ok. They are, of course, happy to change it if I pay. Only $40 for a full
flush and fill with G12 and Distilled water. At a price like that, one
might as well change it to be safe.

Josh

xjosh@one.net

gti-vr6@dev.tivoli.com; jettaglx@igtc.com