Re: BMW Headlights and VSR/Shrick Manifold

Patrick,
  In the next week or so, I should have a finalized price for the grill
and BMW headlight kit.  I think I have found a place to make the grill
for a reasonable price, and just need to price some of the odds and ends,
connectors for the back of the headlights etc.  It should go for around
$550 for the US spec lights, and $950 for the Euro E-36 lights.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe
85 Show Scirocco

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]