Re: The First Wax of the new year

"Meguires"..."the best stuff on the market"??

Try the real Zymol.  You can't get it in any auto part store. It contains 37%
Brazilian #1 carnauba, and NO petrochemical solvents. You can buy it through
Emmons Coachworks at http://www.emmonscoachworks.com/ .  These guy are friendly
and very informative.

Oh, and Partick, Zymol's wax chart considers Red to be a medium color.
http://www.zymol.com/  But don't order product from here.  Emmons is cheaper and
is much faster.  Oh, check out Zymol's online manual for waxing.  It seems to
have some good information about waxing.

Joe