RE: BOSE SYSTEM..PLEASE CLAIFY.

Screw a Line Convertor it will just generate noise.. I have a Alpine
TDA-7554 Cassette with 12 Disc Ai Net Changer.. 35x4. I just bought a $3.00
metra connector, a DIN-12 Antenna Adapter from http://www.antennaworld.com
and wired it all up..

Sounds like Night and Day, I did it my second day with the Jetta..

PATRICK SHERMAN
'97 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 11K
"List of Mods Available"
patrick@volkswagen.org

On Sunday, February 15, 1998 8:09 PM, VR6GLX@aol.com [SMTP:VR6GLX@aol.com]
wrote:
> I own a '97 Jetta GLX with the Bose system.  i want to add my Alpine CD
deck
> to replace the stock cassette deck.  Has anyone on the list done this?
 How