The First Wax of the new year

I have a pretty dumb question to post. I am planning to get my first wax of
new year in this first part of march when I am back from San Fran. I plan
to do the Mequirs Cleaner, Swirl Remover, Polish, and Carnuba Wax. I do not
know the best way to do the vehicle should I:

A) Cleaner, Swirl Remover, Polish, & Carnuba a section first, i.e. (The
Hood). Then go on to another section?

B) Clean section, then buff, continue untill all sections are cleaned and
buffed, then go on with Swirl, etc..etc..etc..?

C) Put Cleaner on Entire Car, then Buff off, then put swirl on entire car
then buff off..etc..etc..etc..?

Weather would be about 55-65 F.

Also, should I still you a Deep Polish ever though I am using the swirl
remover? Since then it would be a 4 step process..

Also is the Tornado Red considered a Light, Medium, or Dark Color?

PATRICK SHERMAN
'97 VENTO VR6 / Tornado Red / 11K
"List of Mods Available"
patrick@volkswagen.org