Re: Bilstein vs Neuspeed Bilstein?

> I have the H&R Race Springs with the Bilstein Sport package.  I have
> say it has been the best investment in the GLX that I have done. I am
> overwhelmed with the improvements in handling, not to mention the
Jetta
> looks cool with the drop.  I can't see the Neuspeed's version being
any
> better, just more money.  If they were so good then why do they use
H&R
> springs and put a Neuspeed logo on them and call them their own?
Save
> the money if I were you.

Bryan,

What rate are those H&R springs?  Are they harsh compared to the
progressive H&R springs?  How much do they drop your GLX front and
back?

Did you buy it as a package from some where?  What is the cost of this
mod?

I may just have to pick up a set of these things.

cheers,

- ---
Jeff Newton