Race a Mitsu Latley ?!

Today at the local Best Buy I came out from the store and in the parking
lot there was a Honda with Neuspeed stickers on it. It was lowered and
it had a big ass exhaust system.  Then right behind him pulling out
there was a Eclipse CST that had (Dam I can't remember the manufactures
sticker) on it. Anyway I wanted to see it I could rattle their cages a
bit.  I darted for the car and lucky me I was behind the mitsu at the
light on the end of the parking lot.  Well we got to the next light and
it was a three lane straight shot. Honda, Me and the Eclipse all lined
up.

I had a bad feeling that the Eclipse would tear me a new ass hole but I
figured I would let the Honda feel like a Yugo.  That "T" in the CST
made me nervous for some reason.

Well we got off the line and I was about 4 feet in front of the Eclipse.
Dam was I suprised.  The Honda was 20-30 car lengths back by now.  The
Eclipse started to move up on me in 2nd gear but never ahead. Then I
went to 3rd gear and tore him up.  The next light he asked what my mods
were and he told me all he had was a modified (some turbo related valve
I can't recall the exact name, I was two excited about beating him.

After I turned I was thinking about it and I had a full tank of gas and
an extra hundred pounds of stuff in the car.  I am pleased.  He must be
at least 210 horse or better.  That Honda guy never caught up!! He he
heh hehe ehehheheheheh.....

Bryan Billings