Re: My cars

Hi Mark -

You should insist on before-and-after dyno measurements.  A few of us here in the
Northeast have gotten mildly-modified cars (chip, airbox, exhaust) into the 175HP
range at the wheels, measured on a local Dyno-Jet (HMS Motorsports, Marblehead,
MA).  If you want to juggle some numbers, let's pull a 13% driveline loss out of
our hats; that puts the number up to 201HP right there!  I'd say that you'd want
to know the difference in measurements due to the mods, since if you get a number
of 201HP after it might just be because you already have a strong motor.

Cheers,
- - Bob T.