Date: Sun, 8 Feb 1998 23:21:49 -0500
From: jawkjn@cstone.net (Jason Whipple)
Subject: Mid Atlantic Dyno Day

Hey guys I'm trying to plan a dyno day in the next couple of weeks for
everyone in the VA, DC, MD area. The place is MT Engineering in Manassas
VA.
I would like to go on the 21st of Feb. All cars are welcomed, the more
people show the cheaper it gets. Last time I paid around $40, pretty good
for the amount of info gained. I already have two VR6 GTI's other than
myself and 3 other A2 and A1 VW's. Lets get this thing going!!

PS could someone post this to the Corrado and Jetta list?

Jason Whipple
turn2
jawkjn@cstone.net