Re: My cars

I knew there would be questions on this so let me elaborate.  I buddy from
our club was down at AMS a week ago and they said they would install the
chip (garrett) and t-body (all for free) stick in on their dyno and if it
wasn;t making 201hp at the crank they would reinstall all the stock stuff
for free.  Sounds like a deal to me.  I can't wait to see the results.
Yea they are saying 201hp from JUST the chip and t-body.  I personally
don;t think i will be possible...But it is not costing him anything so
we'll see.

Mark Radelow