My cars

Hey everyone, just thought I would give you an update on my car.  The
exhaust did needc to be replaced and the insurance company had no problem
with me getting an aftermarket one...SOOOOOO I am getting a Bosal Brospeed
stainless steel exhaust installed sometime this week.  Next week I will be
ordering the Shine Racing setup (VR6 springs) with Bilstein HD's and the
cool rear sway bar.  THEN (I know a long list) I will either be getting
the AMS Euro T-Body (they are PROMISING 201 hp at the crank, they will
dyno it for free) or a TT 260 cam.  Whichever is better.  Am I forgetting
anything?  Oh yea, the short shift kit too. (From Todd of course)

Mark