wheels go round and they look pretty

ok i HATE my GA's. but the tax man cometh
soon and i'm looking at getting a nice chunk
of change back this year....
those GA's are gone for good! but i'm going
to but tires based on my next set of wheels...

i was planning on getting a set of 17" BBS RNs
for my '98 GLX. what will this size actually do
for the performance? i was under the impression
that i would see gains in the handling and
suspension setup (presently stock- but i've got
plans for HOR springs and Blisten sport) am i
wrong with this impression? what about the
point that the BBS's are heavier than the
stock wheels? what about handling? i want
to really stick to the road.

spank me hard- REAL hard